Looking for the command structure of the North Pole Air Force

I thought I had this saved but now I can't find it. Last year I came across a post about the military command structure of the North Pole Air Force. It was done with a neat Christmas theme. Does anyone have a copy of this that they could post or email me?

Thanks, Ruppster sportster at dodge-semis dot com

Reply to
Ruppster

Is this the list you're looking for?

Now all we need to know is the aircraft that they use and the colour schemes they're painted in, and we'll be all set...

Reply to
Rob Kelk

This rather authoritative site might be able to help:

Edwin Ross Quantrall