LRDG matchbox

Hi does anyone have the 1/76 scale model of Long Range Desert Group by matchbox?

Reply to
Bret81C

Yeah, it's pk-173 and comes with a Willys Jeep and 30cwt Chevrolet; also includes a stone wall diorama and markings for New Zealand Patrol. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

I have them, but they're badly built and at my parents place. If you're looking for info on the, I can probably help, but if it's parts or a complete kit you need, I won't be much use.

Rob

Reply to
Rob van Riel