M. J. Rudy Magazine List BIG UPDATE!

While packaging some magazines for a recent purchase I came across a
LARGE NUMBER of other magazine titles not previously on my list. I've
added them in red. All magazines are $1.00 each and I will accept
offers on bulk orders of magazines and books. If you're in the US
I'll ship by Bound Printed Matter or Media Mail, i.e. the cheap rate
(rates vary by weight and zone; 18 magazines cost about $3.50-$4 to
this individual) but well-packaged for the trip; if outside the US
contact me for postage rates.
Thanks for your continued support
M. J. Rudy
snipped-for-privacy@localnet.com OR snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com