M. J. Rudy NEW WEB PAGE ADDRESS

After putting up with Tripod's declining service for way too long, the search menu sidebar was the last straw. I've moved my site over to GeoCities. The new address is below; please bookmark it. The Tripod site will be valid for the time being, but wouldn't you rather visit someplace without so many banners, side menus and/or popups?

Please visit sometime and let me know if there are any broken links etc.

Thanks for your continued support.

-- M. J. Rudy snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

NEW ADDRESS:

mjrudy