M. J. Rudy NEW WEB PAGE ADDRESS

After putting up with Tripod's declining service for way too long, the
search menu sidebar was the last straw. I've moved my site over to
GeoCities. The new address is below; please bookmark it. The Tripod
site will be valid for the time being, but wouldn't you rather visit
someplace without so many banners, side menus and/or popups?
Please visit sometime and let me know if there are any broken links
etc.
Thanks for your continued support.
--
M. J. Rudy