M. J. Rudy web page update

Lots of changes, the most important being I have eliminated my fax and phone numbers (the former was hardly ever used, the latter because I was sick of getting phone calls at all hours even though I specified when to call... sigh) and my direct email address. I have instead included a link to a simple (and free, if anyone's interested) web form where interested parties can ask a question or place an order. The form link is on eveyr page; I've also inserted a new guestbook and hit counter on the main page.

Please drop a line through either the guestbook or the order inquiry form and let me know what you think of them. Thanks as always.

M. J. Rudy

AT hotmail DOT com

Reply to
M. J. Rudy