1/72 scale GATO Class Sub. ARE YOU READY!

Cannot wait for this one. Since I live in the Mobile, Alabama area, making it as the Drum.

Does anyone have any overviews or pics of it?

Reply to
William L. Powell

I saw it at the IPMS Nats, it is huge and looks pretty good. I'm looking forward to getting one and any aftermarket external details sets when they hit the shelves. The kit is due to release in Nov/Dec from what I was told. Since I live here in Wisconsin, I have the USS Cobia to use as a 1:1 reference at Maritime Museum in Manitowoc where many were made. Hawkeye

Reply to
Hawkeye