Web Page test

I am in the process of making some changes to my webpage, namely
revising the guestbook and hit counter. But I have made another,
important addition:
I have been informed that several people have tried to contact me by
email recently and have not gotten through, so I have also created a
form of "inquiry box" where one can ask as to the availability and/or
shipping cost of items from my site. The question will appear in a
second guestbook that only I will be able to access. (I've asked for
help in setting a "private" checkbox as a default, but for now you
will have to check the box yourself.)
Please take a moment and access my "aircraft models" page at
, and see if you can send me a
test message through the "inquiry" box. I hope to get the other
pages set up with the same thing once I see that this one works.
As always, your help is appreciated.
M. J. Rudy
AT hotmail DOT com
Reply to