Blomberg trucks web page

Hi guys

Some thime ago I saw a web page describing the differences between the Athearn, Proto2000, Stewart etc blomberg side frames. The author felt the Athearn "blue box" side frame to be the best.

Anybody know of this web site cause I can't find it now???

Thanks Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Nichols

I don't know about a website, but I can tell you that there is no comparison between the Athearn product and any other. The Athearns are without any doubt the best HO scale Blombergs ever made. All my EMDs that have Blombergs have the Athearn sideframes, including a brace of Life-Like F-3s and a set of Stewart units.

CH

Reply to
Captain Handbrake