Web page update - error fixed

Thanks to the poster who let me know of a problem with "special characters" causing error messages on my online form.

I took a look at the site and updated the pages so that the number signs and commas do not appear around the kit number and name.

I kept the commas in the descriptions to avoid confusion, but added text to the form field suggesting to delete commas in the case of error messages.

Sorry for the inconvenience; things should work better now.

M. J. Rudy

MJ Rudy