Need information on Captain Scarlet S.P.V.

From what I understand there are some sets of ''BluePrint'' style Drawings of the Spectrum Pursuit Vehicle. I would very much like to find a set of them and does anyone out here have a set , and would they let go of one. Can someone tell me if it shows any of the Interior Details for the Vehicle. I have got one of these Kits and I want to try and build an Interior for the SPV having the door slid open with the seat in the lowered position so you could see into the drivers compartment.

This would be a pretty Large project for me with my Skill Level but I would like very much try building it as a Diorama with the SPV perhaps inside of an old barn much the way that they used to be hidden when it was shown on TV here.

Can anyone help with this at all

Many thanks in advance if you Can

,,

Reply to
cyberborg 4000

I myself don't have a set, but I know the perfect place to ask: the Guest Boards of the Spectrum Headquarters Forum. Follow this link to the forum's home page and you can post on either the "Guest and Visitor" board (second board down) or the "Non-Member Trading" board (at the bottom of the page).

If you need help let me know as I'm a moderator there.

M. J. Rudy

AT hotmail DOT com

Reply to
M. J. Rudy