bill-san

i don't need the directions for the spit...i have the complete one also. duh...frainbart.

Reply to
someone

my scanner works.

Reply to
someone

OK, but I still have to find them for mine. :]

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Not necessary. They were where I thought they might be, still in the baggie with the remaining parts. I was a little worried when my list said they were in Box #4 and there was no #4 anymore. They evacuated to #3.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

rule #5-no poofters! rule #6-there is no rule #6 rule #7-no poofters!

is your name bruce?

Reply to
someone

Not the last time I checked. Maybe I should check my list. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller