C130 Hercules 1/48

I started a new job at a facility that does maintenance and upgrades on C130's. I decided that I wanted to build a 1/48 version so I picked myself up one of Italeri's old E model versions.

Now I'm not new to model building but I am new to airbrushing so I'd like to know a site or book that would be good for absolute beginners.

I want to do a good job on the model and with being able to reference the real thing five days a week I can do the construction just fine. the painting I'll need help with.

Suggestions?

italeri? 1/48? must be a honker.

Reply to
someone

For a good article try

and
for pictures of the finished article

HTH

Phil Hastie ACT Scale Modellers Society Canberra Australia

Reply to
P&AHastie

Here's a start:

You can use your favorite search engine for things like "airbrushing model airplanes" or "airbrush lessons" etc. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper