masking

which are better, fast frames or ez mask? fast frames look easier, a lot easier.

Reply to
someone

Is there a website that shows details on the fast frames? Maybe a couple pics?

TF

Reply to
TF

do you get the picture group? i'll post a scan.

Reply to
someone

Unfortunately I can't get to the picture group at least the next few months. Can you email it to me?

Reply to
TF

will gmail allow attachments? i'll try it now.

Reply to
someone

Got em. EZ mask I know. Never used it but I have some kits that came with it. It's hard to tell from the pics. What is the fast-frame made of? I see that all the frame work tapers so it should fit pretty easily over curved surfaces. How is it applied?

Reply to
TF

it's sticky like the ez. and is also precut. it looks like

1/25th the aggravation of the ez's which can drive me nucking futs. that one pane at a time shit wears me out. i usually paint some tape instead.
Reply to
someone