Matra Apache/BAe Storm Shadow

Anybody has a pointer to a decent photo of the thingie, particularly of the top and the wingfold area ? I'm having problems with Revell's instructions and a bunch of tiny plastic bits strongly disagreeing on what should be glued where... Thanks.

Reply to
Serge D. Grun

I have several large pictures of the dummy one on display at the RAF Museum, Hendon. Email me if you want these.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Pedley

This one is a bit off-axis, but not so bad, IMO:

Rufus

Revell!!! I didnt know revel did a kit with Storm Shadow's in it, which kit and which scale please.

Gondor

Reply to
Gondor

I believe One boxing of the 1/48 Rafale has an apache but it is not an accurate rendition.

John H.

Reply to
John H.

1/48 Rafale B. Quite crude, and erroneous instructions, btw.
Reply to
Serge D. Grun

Just what I was looking for, thanks.

Reply to
Serge D. Grun

Ah, thanks for the info, thought I was missing an available kitting in 1/72

Gondor

Reply to
Gondor