Monster naval diorama

...so who's going to be first with the 1/72 Flower Class Corvette bearing down through mountainous storm-tossed seas on a 1/72 type VII U-boat, driven to the surface by her depth charges?

I'd have to build a new garage but, hey... It's almost worth it!

Bestest, M.

Reply to
Matt Bacon

one of those cheap kids plastic pools, filled with resin for water should to the trick, or convert the hot tub, but the wife may have a problem with that. my kits of those two subjects will be, not doubt, destined for dry dock way up in the attic.....

Craig

Reply to
Craig

With a 1/72 Jack Hawkins on the bridge? Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

Matt Bacon wrote in news:BC5C0AA2.1301E% snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk:

Don't forget the Liberator and Catalina circling overhead and FM-2s and TBMs making firing passes!

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

And with two PBY's and a Sunderland circling overhead... (Note to Self: gotta get a bigger garage.)

Andy

Reply to
Andyroo111

didn't they operate in a pack? you might need to add 2-3 more subs to the scene......

Reply to
Craig

2 cams and a dde.