Revell SdKfz 250/3

Hi,

The Revell SdKfz 250/3 is the same as the DML kit, right?

Anyway, I've been trying to find any articles like a review or article on improvements but have not been able to find any.

I've noticed that the tracks offer the possibility to remain workable after construction, but are they strong enough then? The pins are tiny, so they might be too weak to keep the tracks together.

What are the oppinions on this kit?

Reply to
Herbert Ackermans

The track pins are strong enough to hold the track together unless you plan to actually roll it around, which I doubt. I have the "Neue" version of the 250. Nice kit. GPO

Reply to
Lafimprov

"Lafimprov" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m26.aol.com...

I have the old Tamiya Greif and I got this one at a discount, just ?12,99.

Opening the box, I was amazed at the number of parts inside.

Thanks for the clarification!

Reply to
Herbert Ackermans