ca blenheim

only had 5 minutes. lmk if you need more.

Thanks to everyone who put time and effort into assisting me in my search for the Classic Airframes Bristol Blenheim MK IV. I have discovered that the MK IV is OOP, however several vendors informed me that Classic Airframes intends to re-release another batch of the MK IV. Pete at Mega hobbies has been especially helpful in supplying me with information on vendors, in addition to Macky Sue at Squadron--Special thanks. I have been fortunate enough to locate one "Blennie" MK IV so my search is complete. Best Wishes and Good health to those kind enough to spend time and effort helping me. Bruce

Reply to
Bruce W. Apple MA, NCC

Hi Take a look at this site:

are a Blenheim MK IV From Allan in Denmark "Bruce W. Apple MA, NCC" skrev i en meddelelse news:oo3%b.137970$ snipped-for-privacy@twister.tampabay.rr.com...

Reply to
Allan Carlsen

There needs to be a correction to a previous (and somewhat dated posting)

***Pete at Megahobby.com ***NOT Megahobbies. My apologies to any who have been inconvenienced by my error. Regards, B. Apple
Reply to
Bruce W. Apple