Bristol Blenheim IV

Greetings Friends, I am searching for a Bristol Blenheim IV/IVF kit # 436 from Classic Airframes (1:48 scale). I've gotten mixed signals, I'm told it's OOP, and at the same time that Classic Airframes is alive and well and still producing the MK IV. I ran a google search, and (purportedly) found one at "legendshobbies" apparently they are unable to find it despite the fact that the database and web page claim that they have them. The kit allows one of

2 variants to be built, so if I could find 2 kits, so much the better. TIA for taking the time to look. Bruce
Reply to
Bruce W. Apple MA, NCC

i saw one on a shop site, but i can't remember which. cheaphobbiers or kitdetective...maybe hannants. sorry for the senior momenbt, i'll look when i remember where my browser is.

I've heard they are planning to reissue it.

PT

Reply to
Giessenlad