Mr. Surfacer Spider Webs

I've always had small problems with spider webs when using Mr. Surfacer. But lately they seem to be worse. I just primed an F-4 and had them everywhere, especially off trailing edges. I even increased the amount of thinner (Gunze Mr. Color) and although it helps some, the problem is still bad.

Suggestions, please.

Art Murray

Reply to
Art Murray

Spider webs = too much thinner and/or air pressure too high and/or airbrush held too close and/or paint flow too high...

Reply to
Serge D. Grun