MV lens numbers for modern armor needed Type 90, BMP, M113

I'm looking for MV lens numbers for BMP's 1-2-3 , M113's and the Type 90.

I've read from Missing links that the Leo 2A5 single is #136 and the double pack is #21. Will these fit the Type 90?

The T-55 is #132 for the Russian size blackout lens and the Czech/Polish is #149 or #159. Does anyone know if these fit the BMP's?

How about lens #'s for the M113?

I'm going to mail order a bunch all at once, since my 'local' shop does not carry them and none of the local guys use them.

Mike please remove "diespam" to reply

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, perhaps you've misunderstood the situation.

Reply to
MLDHOC

The most common US size is 128 (e.g. 0.128" as it corresponds to a 4 1/2" light. Other basic sizes are 100 (3 1/2") and 142 (5"). 136 equals a 3.9" (e.g

100mm) light.

For larger ones, the only other one you may need is the 200 size as that is the

7" single light used on things like M35 or M939 series trucks.

Cookie Sewell AMPS

Reply to
AMPSOne

Walther's the train distributors have easy ordering and the best stock that I know of...

Keith Walker

Reply to
Scorpian