Nascar Action Racing 1/4 Scale Diecast Engine

OK, I received one of these monster kits for Christmas. It is a 1/4 scale 2004 Chevrolet NASCAR racing engine manufactured by Action Racing. I started assembly and have to admit it looks pretty impressive not to mention huge. I think it might look great displayed as a backdrop to an appropriate NASCAR car or 2 and maybe some other racing diorama. Any suggestions would be appreicated.

Reply to
Count DeMoney