Need Bristol Bulldog Cockpit Info

I've decided to scratchbuild an interior for the 1/72 Airfix Bristol
Bulldog IIA. I've found a few black and white photos and some drawings
so I have an idea of what the cockpit components look like. My
question is, what is the interior cockpit wall color? I'm thinking it
would be before the pale green was used in WW II British aircraft. I'm
also thinking it could be a bare aluminum or silver dope color.
Between-the-Wars British aircraft are defintely not my specialty so I
can use all the advice I can get. Also, if anyone knows of any good
Bulldog cockpit photos on the web, I'd appreciate that info too.
Thanks in advance,
Martin
Reply to
The Collector