VA-34

I've started the Hasegawa A4B kit and will use the VA-34 decals from the Superscale sheet 48-801. This request for assistance deals with the Blue Blaster blue color of the decals. I have to match that blue to paint the canopy rail and the nose on the drop tanks. I served in VA-34 from 60-64, never thinking I'd be modeling one of our jets. Anyhow, any assistance in matching the blue or by mixing drops would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Dick...

PS: For you history buffs, VA-34 flew off the Essex without markings during the Bay of Pigs goat rope. Each plane had a number on the nose to tell them apart. That was only markings, no stars & bars, no nothing.

Reply to
Dick