VA-34 Blue Blaster blue assistance

I've started the Hasegawa A4B kit and will use the VA-34 decals from the
Superscale sheet 48-801.
This request for assistance deals with the Blue Blaster blue color of the
decals.
I have to match that blue to paint the canopy rail and the nose on the drop
tanks.
I served in VA-34 from 60-64, never thinking I'd be modeling one of our
jets.
Anyhow, any assistance in matching the blue or by mixing drops would be
greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Dick...
PS: For you history buffs, VA-34 flew off the Essex without markings during
the Bay of Pigs goat rope.
Each plane had a number on the nose to tell them apart. That was only
markings, no stars & bars, no nothing.
Reply to
Dick