need input

due to family inlargement I am moving my model room out to my garage where also a good portion of my models will also be stored the garage is not A/Ced I am worried as to what effect possible temperatures will have on my models I live in Florida so temps are usually in the mid 90s tia

Reply to
Daryl

And humid! Your models will be fine. It's the decals that may get moldy or dry out and crack. You'll also have a problem with painting in that environment. I hate telling people to seperate their decals/kits but you'll probably want to put your decals in polypropolene bags (not vinyl) and story them inside with notes inside the model boxes as to where they may be found in case of your sudden demise. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Which means that you are going to have to have a suitable moisture trap for the airbrush, oissibly more than what you have been using indoors.

Good luck,

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

to mold. Make sure there is plenty of airflow around them by not stacking them cheek by jowl and by using wire shelves. If you possibly can, keep the models in the air conditioned house in a closet or somewhere, and do your work in the garage. Jerry 47

Reply to
jerry 47