OMG! Need help... Aeromaster 48073

Hi,

I did something really, really stupid today and set a glass down on a decal sheet I've been treasuring for the last year. I was planning on doing the second ship from AM48073 and had just finished painting the stripes and flashes when I noticed. There were actual tears...

As luck would have it, the damage runs right through the two noseart elements (22 & 26) I absolutely, positively do need to finish. So I'm screwed, unless one of you kind gentleman would be willing to make a scan for me (just those two elements, the stencils survived)? I'm not brilliant at printing my own decals, but I figure anything is better than nothing at this point.

I would be in your debt forever!

Clint snipped-for-privacy@SPAMSAFEwebmail.co.za

Reply to
Clint

I feel your pain! Just to help yourself out; why not tell us what aircraft this is-that way we'd have an idea on if we might have it and might be enthused to look? hth

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper