Paasche Airbursh

I just want to know what the differance between the Paasche "H" Airbrush and the Paasche "F" Airbrush is.

Reply to
kickmydog2003

I think that the H is a double action and the F is a single action........................ but I can't recall for sure.

Anybody else?

F Marion

Reply to
Francis Marion

The F is a smaller version of the H--both are single action. F is capable of really fine work.

Reply to
Cklepp

The F was basically a smaller cheaper intro brush for those who did not want to buy an H. Both single action and I do not believe the F is currently being manufactured. Cheers, Max Bryant

Reply to
Max Bryant

So should I buy the "F" or the "H"? The "H" is more expensive.

Reply to
kickmydog2003