Paasche Airbursh

I just want to know what the differance between the Paasche "H"
Airbrush and the Paasche "F" Airbrush is.
Reply to
kickmydog2003
I think that the H is a double action and the F is a single action........................ but I can't recall for sure.
Anybody else?
F Marion
Reply to
Francis Marion
The F is a smaller version of the H--both are single action. F is capable of really fine work.
Reply to
Cklepp
Both are single action.
Francis Mari>
Reply to
Ron
The F was basically a smaller cheaper intro brush for those who did not want to buy an H. Both single action and I do not believe the F is currently being manufactured. Cheers, Max Bryant
Reply to
Max Bryant
So should I buy the "F" or the "H"? The "H" is more expensive.
Reply to
kickmydog2003
H as it's easier to get new needles and such at hobby shops and art stores. Go to
for the best price on Paasche H models.
kickmydog2003 wrote:
Reply to
Ron