ooooops... damn

never knew you could snap a tank barrel. and a few more pieces broke off.

sigh.

ah well, guess its a bit of repair work.

my fault, not the cats.

Reply to
frank

it happens. usually when i'm going vroom, bam! and some damn russki shots me in the credenza. busts them abrrels every time.

Reply to
someone

It's 'never' the cats' fault.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

el. and a few more pieces broke

I have a spray booth, where I paint they are not allowed. no possibility of cat hairs there. As opposed to the rest of the house. maybe I can pull off a '50 foot house cat meets German armor force' for AMPS next year.....

Reply to
frank

and a few more pieces broke

I had a 14 year old Maine Coon cat that we had to put down two years ago. Maine Coons are the largest of domestic cats. He could stand on his back feet and pull things off a kitchen counter. I would get another MC, but SWMBO doesn't want any more animals, except me, and I am not sure about that. :-)

Reply to
willshak

A woman who doesn't like cats? Does she have sister????? Send me a photo and her phone number, stat!

I am not fond of cats. To be polite....

RobG (the Aussie one)

Reply to
RobG

i used to think you were cool......

Reply to
someone

LMAO. If having to like cats is a pre-requisite of being cool, I'll stay un-cool. :)

My ex had cats - self-indulgent, cruel, lazy, wildlife killing, hair-shedding little bastids they were, too. And they cost a fortune to feed. No, I'm not fond of cats; mostly, I wish them no ill will, but I am very happy without one in my life.

As always, YMMV. ;)

RobG (the Aussie one)

Reply to
RobG

cats, (and dogs) are like children. they turn out how you raise them. i've seen the kinds of cats you described. i've also seen cats who are funny, smart and very good at telling people's moods. my last cat made friends everywhere. after her surgery, people came to visit her and bring her treats. no one ever hit her and she never clawed in play fighting. try being around a real raised right cat. and don't radiate hostility. bet you could like them.

Reply to
someone

There's nothing wrong with cats; a little barbeque sauce is about all they need. A local Chinese restaurant used to prepare them that way all the time.....

Regards, John Braungart

Reply to
The Old Man

snipped-for-privacy@some.domain said the following on 21/09/2011 05:29:

A man with a cat is like a man wearing a big fluffy cardigan made made by his grandmother who is blind.

Reply to
Richard Brooks

the koreams mak dogcatans.

Reply to