opinions, advice?

Nope, it's 1/96 scale. Not a bad kit, either.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

ModelerAl is for sale on eBay? Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

Hey, I'm not a fossil *yet*! Besides, who would bid? ;-p

Reply to
Al Superczynski

well, if your kit collection was included.

Not exactly. I found it a new home. This came about because of the Italeri release of one in 1/72nd. I had that one for years unbuilt until I sold it on E-bay about 2 years ago. Now I have the Academy kit in 1/144th. Maybe I'll get that one done.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Darn, you beat me to it!

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

genius will out, guv.

i have a one ton cube van, will that do? it can pull a 14' trailer if i need more space.

have you tried al-cad paints ?

Reply to
NICK SANABRIA

i'm going to take a shot for the lindberg on eekbay unless someone here has one to sell. i had forgotten what a hot looking plane that is. any left in museums? there was a buttload at d-m in the 70's but i suspect they have gone pepsi by now. i can't remember if the sac museum had one.

i want to try that on a cheap kit before i tackle that yb

  1. i didn't pay much for it, but replacements ain't cheap.

All the way from California and back?? At today's gas prices? You'd be better off just paying the postage!

Reply to
Al Superczynski

diesel. and i would dig the ride. hey, it's my fantasy, isn't it?