opinions on

the icm pzk II ausf l? it looks nice. any easy way to assemble track? never done single links. i like the box art with the chernobil 5km sign. was that soviet era sarcasm?

I have the ICM Luchs and think it is a nice kit. Purists will tell you that the Tasca kit is the one to get, but I don't know enough about one to care if it is super accurate or not.

Mine was covered in a thick tar-like substance in some spots. It took a good scrubbing with Simple Green to clean it off.

Rob Gronovius Modern US armor at

Rob Gronovius

they must have gotten the word. mine i quite clean, required only the normal wash. seems very nicely moded. the singl piece tracks seem quite intimidating. tanks, rob.