OT: BUT good

Rufus,

Those are two good pieces of advice.

Digital_Cowboy

Reply to
Digital Cowboy

That's up there with my rule about never dating a female lawer because only a fool of a man would marry a woman that argues for a living...

...and then there's my corrallary about the women that get law degrees, but don't practice - only a bigger fool would marry one that argues for a HOBBY...

Reply to
Rufus

fool of a man would marry a woman that argues for a living...>>

How about marrying a psychologist who specializes in marriage counseling? YIKES!

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci

Reply to
Disco -- FlyNavy
Reply to
Digital Cowboy