OT: MODEL KITS FS

I'm trying to thin out the herd and am offering up some discontinued kits on Ebay. Please take a look. LOW opening bids and NO reserves. My loss can be your gain.

Kits include Hasegawa Egg Planes, EA6B Prowlers, vintage Monogram german Tanks, ROCO Minifigures in 35th and 72 scale, Revell Stuka in 72 scale. Tamiya Samurai figures.

Thanks for looking,

Ron

Reply to
Ron

Ron,

do you have a link for these?

Chris

Reply to
Chris Hughes

Can we have a hint? Like your eBay User ID, or even a link to one of your auctions?

Reply to
Al Superczynski