OT: Obscene Collateral Damage

Hi Patriots:

For an "on the money" review of the current status of the military application of air power, see ......

I am just a guilty as the rest of you modelers. I have always liked airplanes; that is, things that go fast, fly low and make a lot of noise. As males of the species, I think this is hard wired into our genes.

Christ, I designed the darn airplanes, once upon a time. I didn't think twice about the consequences. At least my Navy jets were for the purpose of destroying Russian submarines, out in the deep blue sea where collateral damage to civilians was to be unlikely (but what about the fish?).

Perhaps saving the world is hopeless, but at least we don't have to ride this train to hell with a smile on our faces.

..../V

Reply to
Vess Irvine

THERE ARE MANY POLITICAL DISCUSSION GROUPS ON THE WEB. WHY POST THIS STUFF HERE. THIS IS A GROUP DEDICATED TO BUILDING MODELS AND MODELING RELATED SUBJECTS. I HOPE NO ONE ELSE RESPONDS TO THIS STUFF. IT'S HIGH TIME TO PUT A STOP TO THIS ABUSE OF THE NEWSGROUP!!!!!!

Reply to
Count DeMoney

There may be a "Caps Lock" key on your keyboard too...

How bout learning to turn the damn thing off?

Reply to
Jay Beckman

Um... I think he meant to shout.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

Can't we get these guys laid?Then maybe they'll stop trolling.

Reply to
eyeball

Are you implying that if you troll, you get sex? hey... sign me up!! Grins...

--- Stephen

Reply to
Stephen Tontoni

I volunteer to fall on a live woman for the rest of you guys!

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr. ;)

Reply to
Mad-Modeller