Paint Tools Update

Hey everyone. I put a couple of quick links for RLM and FS searches right below the Brands menu on the right hand side. Please check it out. Here's the link.

TF

Reply to
TForward

TForward wrote in news:swhNe.4758$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.socal.rr.com:

OK, I just put Model Master FS colors into the database. MM will take a while because there must be a million colors. As usual, you'll find it on the list on the right.

TF

Reply to
TForward