PARTING OUT-1961 FORD THUNDERBIRD-FACTORY AIR-P/W-P/SEATS-EBAY

I am currently parting out an entire 1961 Ford Thunderbird on Ebay
63,000 original miles- B title
has all the factory options- power steering-power brakes- power
windows- 4 way power drivers seat- lefthand outside mirror- air
conditioning- swing away steering column- AM radio w/external antenna-
black leather bucket seat interior- fresh air heater- windshield
washers- much more- see these auctions

66fourdoor
Sure wish he'd put the scale & manufacturer here! :) Sounds really detailed tho.
Reply to
frank
I don't guess we'd want to tell him this is the wrong forum for it would we? *w> I am currently parting out an entire 1961 Ford Thunderbird on Ebay
Reply to
eyeball
I wonder if Plastruct glue would hold it together. Probably have to use CA or epoxy.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Mad-Modeller