PARTING OUT-1961 FORD THUNDERBIRD-FACTORY AIR-P/W-P/SEATS-EBAY

I am currently parting out an entire 1961 Ford Thunderbird on Ebay

63,000 original miles- B title

has all the factory options- power steering-power brakes- power windows- 4 way power drivers seat- lefthand outside mirror- air conditioning- swing away steering column- AM radio w/external antenna- black leather bucket seat interior- fresh air heater- windshield washers- much more- see these auctions

66fourdoor

Sure wish he'd put the scale & manufacturer here! :) Sounds really detailed tho.

Reply to
frank

I don't guess we'd want to tell him this is the wrong forum for it would we?

*w> I am currently parting out an entire 1961 Ford Thunderbird on Ebay
Reply to
eyeball

I wonder if Plastruct glue would hold it together. Probably have to use CA or epoxy.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller