Peolini Design WC-54 Ambulance info requested

Hello All,

I was just wondering If anybody had seen (or even built) the 1/48th Dodge WC-54 ambulance from Peolini Design?

Seems to be a nice kit, from what I've read on the net, but rather too pricy for just buying it to find out.

Cheers,

Bert Jan

Reply to
Bert-Jan

take a look at cookie's review here:

OldSchool

OldSchool wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@m71g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

Hi Scott,

Yes I've read that, and some more. but thanks for the info.

In reviews the thing is praised very highly, but I'd love to know how it builds.

But I've decided to stick my neck out and get me one. Can't be as bad/disappointing as the ones from KP and/or FM

Cheers,

Bert Jan

Reply to
Bert-Jan