Question

I'm going to start selling off some of my aviation and armor reference material and unbuilt model kits.

My question: Is there a guide or sorts that gives value to old books and models? I'm not going to ask ridicules prices, but don't want to take a bath either.

Books for sale will be items like "The Luftwaffe Fighter Aces Collection" Published to aid the German Fighter Pilots Association. My copy is in pristine, new condition. Purchased 1994 in monthly subscription from Virginia Bader This collection was limited to 2,000 sets.

All the way to old Profiles.

Also will be selling signed, numbered , autographed, and professionally framed art works by Robert Taylor, Nicolas Trudgian, and others. My retirement home doesn't have the wall space.

Dick Goldsberry Poland, Maine

Reply to
Richard Goldsberry

I'm going to start selling off some of my aviation and armor reference material and unbuilt model kits.

My question: Is there a guide of sorts that gives value to old books and models? I'm not going to ask ridicules prices, but don't want to take a bath either.

Books for sale will be items like "The Luftwaffe Fighter Aces Collection" Published to aid the German Fighter Pilots Association. My copy is in pristine, new condition. Purchased 1994 in monthly subscription from Virginia Bader This collection was limited to 2,000 sets.

All the way to old Profiles.

Also will be selling signed, numbered , autographed, and professionally framed art works by Robert Taylor, Nicolas Trudgian, and others. My retirement home doesn't have the wall space.

Dick Goldsberry Poland, Maine

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."

Thomas Jefferson

Reply to
Richard Goldsberry