Best References for Modeling C-141,C-17 & A-3

Hello All, Just wondering if someone can point me in the right direction for references for the following aircraft. Any help is greatly appreciated.

A-3, C-141 & C-17.

All the Best! Don

Reply to
djjunis

I have found Google, especially Google images, to be an increasngly valuable source of reference materials and photos.

Don't know where you are located, but check your local library. Some larger ones have a good selection of aircraft books, especially for WW2 and Cold War subjects.

Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minnesota

Backtracking to originating websites from Google image returns is a great way to find new info...I found this one just today while looking for info on the BREN gun:

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery