question - air, again

I note on one of the on line hobby shop's future releases list an Accurate Miniatures Messerschmitt Bf-109E-3. My only reaction is WHY? With all the aircraft that have not been kitted in 1/48. why would AM waste their considerable talents on another 109. Anybody out there have a better take on this rumor?

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

You said it better than I could Ron. That has to be the #1 reason to bring out ONE MORE Messerschmitt.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

i built a revelle 30-11 years ago and have no further urge.