Question for Flying Frog or anyone with knowledge of WWII French aircraft

I am working on a 1/48 POMK Bloch 174. I need to know what the interior color was.m The instructions are great for the exterior but offer no help with the interior colors and my own research has not been very fruitful. Is it the light grey interior color or the dark "midnight" blue interior color or something else? Thanks in advance for any help! Hub

Reply to
Hub & Diane Plott

Hub & Diane Plott avait écrit le 20/01/2007 :

Hi Hub,

The interior color was blue night. It was moreover the same colour for almost all the interieurs of French planes of this time.

Cheers

Reply to
Flying Frog

Hub & Diane Plott

Le 20/01/2007, Hub & Diane Plott a supposé :

You are very welcome my friend... ;o)

Reply to
Flying Frog