Re: MJ-1 "Jammer" Weapons Loader

I used to drive one, but I don't know if I have any pics. I'll check. I'd like to see the results when you're done.

I'm currently scratch-building a 1/16 scale MJ-1 "Jammer" weapons loader and > I need more information and images of this nice little vehicle. I am using > the 1/32nd scale KMC MJ-1A as a study model but more information is always > welcome. > > > > Erik Peter Meijer > > snipped-for-privacy@home.nl > > > >
Reply to
T. Forward