Re: Older kits and collectible diecast cars

with link - sorry about that

Continuing the thinning..... auction ends sunday eve 10/7. Thanks for > looking > > ALFA ROMEO 1750 GTV 1967 1:18 AUTOART > ERTL 1965 Team Shelby Cobra 427 #96 racing Ltd edition > Ferrari 312P Race Car - Andretti Icxx 1/18 > HW lot of 2- 100% 2-car sets; Foose and AMBR > Matchbox 1/32 Surtees TS16/03 Race Car kit > Matchbox 1/32 Auto Union race car kit > Matchbox 1/32 Tyrell P34/2 6-Wheeler F1 car - built > 1965 Shelby Cobra 427 1/18th Vintage Race Car customized > 1/24 Lancia / Renault LC2 - custom built w/Renault F1 engine > \ > > >
Reply to
MARK

Hi

I write you of Spain, and would desire to know if, if you carry out sales of your articles to my country, if thus was, as much as would cost the sent of the package, and if would accept as a way of payment, the international money order.

Thanks by attending me and greetings. Manuel

Reply to
manueleduardo.bonacheragarcia