Re: Older kits and collectible diecast cars

with link - sorry about that
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsullimd

Hi
I write you of Spain, and would desire to know if, if you carry out sales of your articles to my country, if thus was, as much as would cost the sent of the package, and if would accept as a way of payment, the international money order.
Thanks by attending me and greetings. Manuel