Re: Pavla Decals- Sparviero SM.79 Racing Damascus Paris Race.

You can see the conversion here:

It will be expensive if you only want the decals. Microscale did a
sheet with one of these racers on it, but it has been out of
production for a long time. I don't know which number it was off hand,
but the Pavla set is certainly easier to come by.
Gary

> Where can I find Pavla decals on the web? Pavla makes a conversion kit
>with decals for a SM.79 Sparviero which turns it into the racing version
>that competed in the 1937 Damascus Paris air race. I really only want
>decals with mice on them. Any online sites have what I'm looking for? I've
>looked on a couple of sites but could not find any.

Reply to
Gary Vincent
I think I have that one. Is someone urgently seeking it?
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Reply to
Mad-Modeller