Re: Pirates...1:72 scale?

>You know of course, that today (9/19) is International Talk Like a Pirate

>>Day, you scurvy bilge rats!

Arrgh! I thought that the scurvy knave was foul-mouthing the worth profession of piracy until I saw the announcement in today's paper.

About bloddy time, too.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

I am enraged that you think I would possibly lie about matters of this import! I may about how nice you look or what a good person you are, Tom, but never about anything ARR-rated.

Reply to
Jim Atkins