Re: Slightly OT -- For Sale:

Hey I'll have to get one of those. I have that kind of cash in my wallet right now.

> -- > Edwin > > (Remove "DIESPAMDIE!") > > "Don't do speed. Speed turns you into your parents."- Frank Zappa >
Reply to
Jim Davis

There was a place selling , for ONLY 4 million, a former British aircraft carrier Victorious(?).. I told the principal of my school we should grab it up and form an off-shore school, much like off-shore banks.

Then we'd be free of much of the state national level edu-babble and "improvements" the shrub and his pal paige are foisting off teachers and school these days. "No child left behind" my left cheek! " No budget mandate left unfunded" would be LOTS more useful!

Since the state of Vt does not have a COD, we'd be safe from the Vt state Dept of Ed.

He said something about budgets, and jurisdictions, and .. I dunno, he had a lot of excuses...

Oh well, it would have been fun..,

Mike please remove "diespam" to reply

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, perhaps you've misunderstood the situation.

Reply to
MLDHOC