Re: Which way should Sherman hull ventilators face

All,

Thanks for the updates.

Someone really should rescue that M4A1 in Roskoff.

Can someone advise me which way the two ventilators(?) on the rear hull (one > each side) of sherman tanks should face? I have some sources which suggest > they face forwards i.e. the opening facing forward, but I took a photograph > of a very dilapidated M4A1 76 outside a museum in Roskoff, France which > clearly shows the openings facing to the rear. > > Regards > > JTP > >
Reply to
JP

there are a few like that at LATRUN as well. go figure!

Reply to
<rgoldman