removing etched metal parts from fret

I still use my NT-cutter for the purpose...not so very good. Often breaks off the tip of the blade. Tried scissors, but that is a tricky thing... I would be interested in other methods and any input will be appreciated. Thanks Ingo

Reply to
Ingo

Xuron makes a tool for removing PE parts from the parts tree, Testors also has one and there are at least to more out there that I know of. Check with your local hobby shop or any craft store for what they have. The price should be around USD $15.00 to $20.00.

Cheers,

Ray Austin, TX ===

Reply to
Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman

Might try here;

Mike G.

Check also Radio Shack, component cutters that cut flush with surface of pc board, look like Xuron but half the price. Also, from the IPMS NATS in ATL this summer:

(link verified) picked up a set of calipers for

24.00USD. I have had great luck at the flea market. Stainless steel hemostats, forceps, reverse action tweezers, great for decals. Obviously the deals at the flea market here is of no value to the general audience, but it seems that the flea markets nearly always have a discount tool area. HTH, Bruce
Reply to
Bruce Apple

Reply to
Gerald Owens