Ship modeling books and magazines on e-bay

This newsgroup has been of great help to me over the years, so here's a

heads up to the group's readers: I'm liquidating my ship model building

library on e-bay. I'm selling numerous issues of the British magazine "Shipwright" including the first 24 issues, some Nautical Research Journals, and a number of ship model building books. I will finsh uploading the autions in the next few days. Please check them out

under the seller's name of 'tworthen'. Thanks Tom Worthen snipped-for-privacy@cox.net San Diego, CA

Reply to
tworthen