Revell BMW kits - M1 & 635CSi

I've been seeing these lately on ebay, but nobody ever seems to open up the box.

I'm curious whether these are new tools or recycled ones. Has anyone who can tell the difference opened them up for comparisons?

The M1 could be a repop of the ESCI kit or ??. The Sixer could be a Monogram, a Fujimi, or (not likely, since they never seem to let theirs go anywhere else) a Tamiya. Any input?

-- C.R. Krieger (Itchin' to pull a trigger)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

The M1 is the Esci tool.

The 635 is the Fujimi tool.

Scott.

Reply to
scotty68

Thank you! That saves me a couple of bucks for really essential items for the Stash! Like another 3.5 CSL for all those extra damn decals I bought without thinking ...

-- C.R. Krieger (Been there; done that)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger