sacred cow

It's at the Air Force Museumn along with JFK's (SAM 63000), Clementine, and I think one more....

An amazing collection, you cvan walk through most of them.

rich.

Reply to
Rich

but the connie's still rotting in the desert? colombine?

No- one of Eisenhower's Connies is at the AFM and another is at the Pima museum in Tucson.

Reply to
Jim Atkins

And the "other one" at the AFM is Harry's DC-6/C-118 "the Independence" Probably one of the better color schemes for a Presidential bird with the Dark and light Blue Eagle's head and feathers all the way down the side.

Norm

Reply to
Norm Filer

is the pima one that had been out in a yard? i believe there were more connie parts and a c-47 in the pics i saw. how mant were there, jim?

ok, who makes the best kit?

Not sure- it's been a while. When I last saw it (about 4 years ago) there were a couple of connies together at least- one was an EC-121 I believe.

Reply to
Jim Atkins

i want to come out that way. can you tell me more sites to visit, jim? it would make a nice bike trip, methinks.